Free class for couples who are dating, engaged, or are newly married. It teaches marriage preparation tools to help your marriage start on a firm foundation and covers topics such as Enneagram for Couples, Family History, the Five Love Languages, Healthy Sexuality, and the Biblical Intent for Marriage. It is led by Marriage and Family Therapists and Ordained Ministers. The class also meets the counseling requirements necessary for the discount on your TN marriage license.
YOU NOW HAVE 2 OPTIONS!
1. The next class will meet IN PERSON on the Brentwood campus. It will meet each Tuesday in February from 5:45 – 7:15 p.m. beginning February 7, 2023. Space is limited to 20 couples.
Please click here to register!
2. Video format via Teachable. With this option, you are free to watch the videos together at your leisure in the comfort of your own home. To register for the video option of the class, click here
If you choose the video option, once you have completed the videos, just e-mail Leslie Todd at [email protected]
, and she will get the certificate of completion ready and notarized for you.
Contact: [email protected] | 615.324.6109
There will then be 3 more opportunities in 2023:
- Wednesdays in May on the Church at Avenue South campus.
- Tuesdays in September on the Brentwood campus
- Wednesdays in November on the Church at Avenue South campus.
Registration for these sessions will be available about a month before each of the classes begins. Just check back here as the dates draw near.